1975 SeaCraft 20 Classic
REQUEST INFORMATION >
Check-Out this beautiful 1975 SeaCraft 20′ Classic Center Console powered with a single 1994 Marine Power 250 cubic inch Chevrolet engine with a freshwater cooling system. This amazing boat has been professionally maintained and cared for with an open checkbook. This Classic SeaCraft is in the water and turn-key ready. Bring Offers!!
- New Transom Assembly and Alpha One Gen II Mercruiser Outdrive installed in 2016.
- Solid Glass Hull
- New Manifold, Riser and Water Pump replaced in November 2020.
- Newly Painted Hull with Vivid Red Awlgrip done in October of 2020.
- Top of the line Morse Controls and Faria Guages.
- Full Compliment of Canvas and Spray Hood; Cadet Grey Sunbrella
- Garmin VHF Radio installed in 2019
- Lowrance HDI7 Chartplotter and Fishfinder installed in 2017
- Jensen Bluetooth Stereo installed in 2019
- Swim Platform
- “Fortress” Danforth Anchor and Rode
- Red LED Cockpit Lighting
- Hydraulic Steering
- 47 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tank replaced in 2017
- Tinted Lexan Windshield installed 2020
- Saltwater Washdown with Hose
- Two Interstate Group 27 Batteries installed 2020
- 2007 Aluminum Venture Bunk Trailer with Single Axle
This boat is absolutely amazing and is a must-see!!
|LOA||20 ft 0 in|
|Beam||7 ft 6 in|
|Minimum Draft||1 ft 0 in|
|Dry Weight||1600 lbs|
|Total Power||190 HP|
|Engine Brand||MARINE POWER|
|Engine Model||250 CUBIC INCH CHEVROLET|
|Drive Type||Stern drive|
|Engine Power||190 HP|
|Fuel Tanks||(47 Gallons)|